Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Current Job Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, 15th January, 2019
Current Job Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, 15th January, 2019
Jan 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below: Job Title: GIS Officer Location: Edo Duties
- Provide Geo-Spatial data using GPS.
- Ensure production of site maps
- Ensure land survey and provision of geoinformation for expansion in the estates.
- Help update farm activity & site maps
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Geography with a minimum of Second class, Lower Division or Lower Credit, 2 years post NYSC experience will bean added advantage.
- Use of GPS and ArcMap will be an added advantage.
- Must also be trainable.
- Prepare drawings and BOQs for civil projects
- Plan, design & supervise civil engineering projects, including Artisans
- Assess and analyze the feasibility of a project.
- B.Sc/HND in Civil/Building Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 2.2 or lower credit
- 3 years cognate/post-graduation experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
- Ensure the implementation and alignment of computer software to corporate needs
- Ensure new software is adapted to users and constantly seek to resolve challenges
- Develop solutions to meet corporate needs
- Maintain a cordial relationship with third party software providers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or numerate field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience
- Must be analytically inclined Database Configuration & Management
- Software Development, Testing, Evaluation and documentation
- Good knowledge of PC5 and operating systems in a Network environment
- Experience in ERP software e.g. SunSystems and SAP
- Experience in an accounting environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- B.Sc/HND in any Engineering field with a minimum of 2.2 or lower credit
- 2 years cognate/post-graduation experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts