Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Current Jobs at Ladgroup Limited, 19th November, 2019
Current Jobs at Ladgroup Limited, 19th November, 2019
Nov 19, 2019, 2:52 PM
Ladgroup Limited is the leader in the Sheanut industry in the Country and pioneer in the industrial processing of Sheanuts into Sheabutter for export in through its Oil Mill and Solvent Extraction Factory at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory is prpviding direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards the non-oil export earnings of the nation. We are looking for highly qualilied, committed, experienced, energetic and amhitious individuals who will share in this vision and join our team to fill the position below: Job Title: Industrial Welder Location: Ogun Job Description
- To cut and join metals and other materials at our facility sites.
- To operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Pipes and arc welding.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test III in relevant field.
- 5 years' hands on working experience;
- Experience in MIG and TIG welding in a process Industry and welding of pressure pipes will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for Managing the Technical Operations in the factory induding Production, Engineering and Maintenance, Quality, Logistics and HSE.
- This role will ensure efficient and effective production processes, good manufacturing practices to produce final products competitively and to quality and delivery targets.
- The person will also participate in the planning and execution of operational business plans to support the company’s goals.
- Sound Engineering background with a minimum of 15 years Management experience in a process-based manufacturing industry.
- Broad experience in production, plant maintenance and expansion projects and experience in the Fats and Oils Industry will be of added advantage.
- Competency in strategic planning and Business development.
- Minimum of B.Sc in a related Engineering Disciple, Possession of MBA or a Master's Degree will be an advantage.
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, COREN certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer preferably in an Oil mill factory.
- Operate and monitor the performance of equipment in the Solvent Extraction Plant on shift basis to achieve optimal oil extraction to set quality parameters and minimizing solvent loss and equipment downtime following Standard Operating, Safety, and Maintenance Procedures.
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering, Food Technology; 5 years' experience in a Solvent Extraction
- Plant in a reputable Oil Mill; experience in processing of soya beans or sheanut will be an added advantage.
- Set up, operate and monitor the performance of equipment in the Oil Mill on shift basis to extract oil to achieve set yields, equipment uptime and quality parameters following Standard Operating, Safety, and Maintenance Procedures.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering, Food Technology; 5 years' experience in a reputable Oil Mill;
- Experience in prqcessing of Shea nuts, Soya beans or Palm Kernel will be an added advantage.
- Provide electrical support to the factory on shift basis;
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical equipment;
- Perform trouble shooting and repairs of electrical faults;
- Maintain best practices and safety standards;
- Ensure reduction in electrical faults for efficient operation of the equipment in the factory.
- Minimum of OND/HND/Trade Test III in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and related fields;
- 5 years' experience in reputable factory environment.
- Provide mechanical support to the factory on shift basis;
- Perfor ritloe and breakdown maintenance on equipment in the factory;
- Perform trouble shooting and repaIrs of mechanical faults;
- Maintain best practices and safety standards;
- Ensure reduction in mechanical faults for efficient operation of the equipment in the factory.
- Minimum of OND/HND/ Trade Test III in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years' experience in a reputable factory.
- Knowledge of Production Equipment and Processes.
- Specific experience in an Oil Mill and Solvent Extraction Plant will be an added advantage.
- Operate boilers to ensure optimum production of steam to support the factory operations.
- Perform routine maintenance according to set schedules and safety standards.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test III in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years working experience with industrial boilers of both gas and diesel powered.
- To fit and assemble structural frameworks and housings from materials, such as angle iron, I-beams, and plate steel using hand tools and welding equipment and following blueprint specifications.
- Fabrication/modification of parts using workshop equipment.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test Ill in relevant field. 5 years' hands on working experience;
- Experience in process industry will be an added advantage.
- One passport size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae not exceedIng 3 pages.
- Aone page summary of your relevant experience and achievements
- Copies of relevant documents and certificates.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts