Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Recruitment at Rovedana Limited, 15th July, 2019
Current Recruitment at Rovedana Limited, 15th July, 2019
Jul 15, 2019, 4:55 PM
Rovedana Limited - Our client is a leading service provider in the quick service restaurant (QSR) business in Nigeria. They are mainly into Continental Cuisine, Fast Food Joints, Food and offering African Dishes, Continental Dishes, Buffet Services, Indoor And Outdoor Catering Services. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Admin and Accounts Officer Location: Marina, Lagos Job Type: Full Time Job Description
- Planning, supervising and coordinating administrative functions
- General accounting task, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledge operations
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure all expenses are within signed project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment’s vouchers
- Preparing and resolving of invoice issues. Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
- Corrects errors by posting and adjusting journal entries
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 1 year Minimum
- The Ideal candidate must reside within Lagos Island, Obalende, Surulere axis etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good employee relation
- Good time management skills
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skill
- Proficiency in excel and spreadsheet
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs.
- Promotes the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a related field.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Decision making skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts