Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Current Vacancies at AppZone
Current Vacancies at AppZone
Jul 17, 2019, 12:19 AM
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Project Manager Zip/Postal Code: 23401 Location: Lagos Industry: Technology Expectations
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- Must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 2 - 3 years of business analysis and project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of software Automation testing Experience.
- Must have a good understanding of Manual and Automated execution of Test script.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts