Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Current Vacancies In A Well Established Co-Educational Institution
Current Vacancies In A Well Established Co-Educational Institution
Jul 17, 2019, 10:05 AM
A prestigious, well-established, co-educational institution located in Lagos State. We are expanding our operations, and strengthening our workforce by offering opportunity to young, motivated high-flyers, who are qualified and suitable for the position below: Job Title: Executive Manager (Advertising) Location: Lagos Required Qualification and Qualities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications co-related field.
- Preferred candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience, several of which must be at a supervisory level.
- Preferred candidate must be a certified member of APCON (Advertising Practitioners’ Council of Nigeria).
- Candidate must be a goal getter, self assured, fluent in English Language & possess good persuasion skills.
- Candidate must have effective oral and written communication skills in English Language.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a recognized University, with a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in security related jobs. A degree in Psychology or Criminology will be an added advantage.
- A military/paramilitary background is an added advantage.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must have deep knowledge of process and procedures of security operations.
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably BEd or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- A Second Degree, preferably M. Ed will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience, especially in British and Nigerian curricula.
- Great understanding of student psychology. Must be a good communicator, and
- possess ability to motivate a team, and cascade ideas down.
- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGCE/ in Education.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years cognate experience in teaching and tutoring. Not more than 32 years of age.
- Effective written and communication skills in English.
- Certified Teacher, with excellent teaching approach.
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject, and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- Ability to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably BEd or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution,
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Second Degree, preferably M.Ed. A Ph.D certification will be an added advantage,
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience, several of which must have been in school leadership position.
- Well versed and conversant with British and Nigerian educational curricula, in International Schools.
- To provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment.
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the School and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as at when appropriate.
- To ensure safety and security of the students at all times when in School
- A Bachelor's degree, with a verifiable post-qualification cognate experience of not less than three (3) years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts