Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Current Vacancies In A Reputable International College
Current Vacancies In A Reputable International College
Jun 21, 2018, 1:17 PM
A highly rated reputable international College operating from mainland of Lagos, due to robust expansion in our operations we desire the services of committed and highly skilled individuals to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: School Teacher Location: Lagos Job Description
- A teach is someone who is basically charge with the duty of educating other people but he or she needs to fulfill a very vital and responsible job
- He or she needs to educate the students from a school or designated place.
- The teacher has the prime responsibility to ensure that correct and clear standards of practices are set out for the students.
- A teacher should be able to conduct investigations on complaints involving members of the institution.
- The person desiring to be a teacher must have studied pedagogy, the science of teaching as well.
- The person should have obtained specialized education and knowledge which he or she needs to teach his students.
- The person needs to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education required for the job of a teacher.
- Responsible for establishing a school-wide vision of commitment to high standards and the success of all students; manage the day-to-day activities of the school, oversee faculty and make decisions that impact the overall educational achievements of the school.
- At least a good Bachelor's degree not below Second Class honuor Lower division in any field of Education, Social Science from a recognized institution.
- Evidence of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Master’s degree (M.Sc, M.Ed, M.Eng, M.Tech, MA)
- At least ten years experience as a vice principal of five years experience as a School principal from a reputable international college
- A good and practical knowledge of computer applications.
- Excellent leadership skills, Communication skills, Proactive, Integrity.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interative learning plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content and course materials as well as methods of instruction.
- Collaborate with other teachers parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings, plan and execute educational in class and outdoor activities and events
- Attendance in meetings as required by the principal or management team
- Effective relationship with the regulatory bodies
- All applicants should possess a minimum of B.Sc, B.Ed, PGDE for those without teaching qualification like HND holders in Economics, Business Administration etc.
- At least 5 years experience requirement/skills
- Proven Experience as a Teacher, thorough knowledge of teaching best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills well organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts