Current Vacancies In A Reputable Manufacturing Plant
An indigenous manufacturing plant located in Kogi State, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the position below:
Job Title: Electrical /Rewinder
Essential Job Functions
The suitable candidate must be well experienced in:
- Power Cable Management
- Rewiring of burnt electric motor and other electrical equipment.
- Installing electrical system components (Lighting, Alarms, Electrical panels, Switches, Circuits etc).
- Repair of electrical motor and other related electrical equipment.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc/B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years' experience.
- Perform laboratory application tests to produce reliable and precise data that will be utilized to evaluate products performance.
- Operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment, for example, laboratory scale fermenters, pipettors, vortex units, temperature blocks, water baths, shaker incubators, autocaves, HPLC, microscope, spectrophotometer, etc.
- Perform mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs and the analysis of data.
- Communicate thoughts orally and in writing in a clear, well-organized manner that effectively informs, and clarifies ideas, information, and lab techniques/procedures to others.
- Comply with policies, procedures, and record- keeping necessary to meet company standards. Other duties as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- BS Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry or Biochemical Sciences preferred.
- Prior experience in biochemical lab environment.
Water Treatment Officer
- Add chemicals to disinfect water or other liquids
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Collect and test water samples
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water or to process or dispose of sewage
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
- Ensure safety standards are met.
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
Steam Turbine Operator
- Know how to start and stop boilers and the turbine/generators in a safe and efficient manner and bring them on and off line Maintain the determined electrical production output
- Know how to operate service booster and treated water make-up pumps and how to valve them in and out
- Know the controls and operation of the cooling water circulation pumps, fans and basin water level
- Know the electrical equipment
- Control and operate any piece of equipment in the power plant (both in manual and remote)
- Regularly monitor the plant Air Quality and take corrective action to prevent violations
- Monitor, test and maintain proper power plant chemistry
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures
- Other Duties may be assigned as needed.
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
How to Apply
- B.ENG / HND in Electrical Engineering /Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of programing, installation and commissioning of controllers, actuators, solenoid-controlled valves, electropneumatic valves, temperature sensors, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the job title as subject of the email.
26th July, 2018.
Do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed for the selected position at the plant site in Kogi.