Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Current Vacancies In A Reputable Real Estate Company
Current Vacancies In A Reputable Real Estate Company
Nov 13, 2018, 9:36 AM
A key player in the Real Estate company on the Island, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Head Engineering Location: Lagos Island Requirements
- Must possess a first degree, a Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Must have at least 8 years experience in building construction, with previous projects involved in to show.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and quality
- Membership of the relevant professional body would also be an added advantage.
- Must be able to deliver in stipulated time frame.
- Must possess a first degree in Architecture
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience
- Must be quite conversant in electrical, plumbing and civil works
- Must be able to pay attention to details and work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver within stipulated time frame.
- The preferred candidate must possess at least an HND
- Must be conversant with electrical, plumbing and civil works
- Must be able to work well with clients and tenants and under pressure.
- Must pay attention to details and hands on the job.
- Must have a First degree
- Must have 5 to 6 years experience especially in property market.
- Good interpersonal relationship with clients
- Good negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Proximity to the island would be an advantage
- Must possess at least a first degree and a Master's degree would be an added advantage.
- Must be a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police or retired Superintendent of Police
- Will be responsible for the safety of the whole estate, residents, properties and security of the company
- Must possess excellent communication, persuasion, quick analytical mind and public speaking skills.
- Must be able to represent the company on security matters
- Must be able to pay attention to details, detect security threats and proffer solutions immediately.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts