Customer Retention Officer at Paykobo.com
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are on a mission to enable companies, enterprises, government agencies and international organisations with the technology infrastructure and solutions they need to improve productivity and run efficiently. At Paykobo.com, we aim to always provide value to our customers at unbeatable prices (yes, we can match any other price in the market!).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Retention Officer
Reports to: You report to the Managing Director
Supervises: This role does not supervise any talent.
Purpose of the Job
- Paykobo.com is customer-obsessed. The Customer Retention Officer is responsible for showing customers that Paykobo.com is committed to providing the technologies they need to improve their business processes and performance - and our commitment to serve them to their satisfaction.
- You do everything and take proactive measures to keep customers satisfied with our products and services - and keep them coming back for more.
- You design and implement strategies to increase customer loyalty and retain businesses.
- You are responsible for key customer activities that will increase customer loyalty and enhance customer experience.
- You are expected to get in front of everything concerning customers and give feedback on how to improve client retention.
Key Tasks 1 - Customer Retention and Loyalty:
- Build positive and mutually beneficial relationships with customers to increase repeat business
- Develop strategies and recommendations to retain customers and minimize churn rates
- Prepare and facilitate business meetings, events, trainings, webinars and other strategic interactions that are beneficial to customers
- Develop tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, product adoption, and realization of value drivers
- Assist in activities relating to clients/customers by working closely with other departments that support customers.
- Build strong rapport (by utilizing interpersonal skills, anticipating customer needs, etc.) with customers/clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the company and existing clients/customers
- Educates customers regarding new product offerings, value of our services and the company’s value proposition
- Develop and execute high-impact email campaigns that inspire customers and drive conversion and engagement
- Periodically analyze customer behaviour to provide internal feedback that will assist with decision making
- The post holder will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
Within the Office:
- IT Solutions
- Digital Marketing
- Supply Chain
- Development and other Employees
Outside the Office:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-Suite level
Person Specifications and Required Skills:
You must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. You need;
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer handling, conflict resolution and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Time management skills
- Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Strategic Leadership Skills
- Excellent Oral and Verbal Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving instincts
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Collaboration and Teamworking
- Analytical skills
- Conflict Resolutions skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Proactivity and courage to recommend improvements
- Result oriented
- Learning and Growth Mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as inter-dependently
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply