Customer Service Administrator at Jolly Energy Fleet Limited
Jolly Energy Fleet Limited - Established in 2009 as an engineering and trading firm, Jolly Energy Fleet’s sole aim is in ensuring our esteem clients get their desired output, with respect to our range of specialty in providing International Oil Company (IOCs) and National Oil Company (NOCs) support services like personnel onboarding, facility management, building construction, fabrication, camp installation, logistics, marine services, civil security, as well as procurement and commissioning of specialized projects.
Over time, our organization continue to remain resilient, nevertheless, we have included in our range of services, sales, distribution, and supply of petroleum products e.g., lubricants, domestic and industrial gas of different types, AGO, DPK and petrol to mention but a few for business to business (B2B) and business to customers (B2C) with outlets spread across Delta State and environs. Our success is strongly based on partnerships, local and international. This flexibility allows us to service a wide variety of customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator (Female)
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a customer service administrator, your job is to make sure customer interactions with the organization are positive and leave them satisfied.
- You will take customer phone calls, respond to their inquiries and complaints, and assist them with completing their order, all while remaining polite and professional.
Additional Job Description:
- Part time work is common.
- Providing the company products introductory information to new customers/guests
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Delivering information about a company’s offerings
- Providing proactive customer outreach
- Handling customer complaints
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Responding to customer reviews
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Working with a team of CSRs(Human Resources Personnel, sales and marketing officers, sales reps, etc) and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Processing orders and transactions
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems
- All other job functions will be disseminated upon employment.
- You would work in an operations office or customer service desk.
- You will work shifts if the need arises.
- You might get little time between calls to do the data entry on sales and customer database.
- You will spend a lot of time on the telephone using a headset, and a computer.
- You will have to deal with a constant queue of customers or phone calls.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
N35,000 - N55,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.