Customer Service Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst that will support the customer service operation function to collect and analyze customer data and implement initiatives and strategies to improve customer service.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Track & analyze key metrics- OTIF, Customer complaints, Customer satisfaction index, adherence to schedule, whilst identifying trends in issues and concerns, closing all gaps with recommendations in place.
- Ensure regular feedback of each week’s numbers to HCOF through data collection, analysis, and performance reports periodically as required.
- Ensure all performance-related issues against customer services objectives are promptly reviewed by Management for insights and resolutions.
- Develop feedback in form of presentations and flow chart updates which analyze customer service activities and achievements for reference and training purposes.
- Develop & implement customer satisfaction surveys for continuous customer service improvement and other process initiatives.
- Design a comprehensive reporting system within the unit which manages information effectively through dashboards, such that the team can have access to key data in order to successfully manage operations.
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Marketing, or any other related course from a reputable university.
- 3 years Customer Service Analyst, Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role in FMCG.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal & reporting skills.
- Be Computer literate.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency