Customer Service / Application Officer at Law and Visas
Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Application Officer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Field: Immigration Law Firm
Resumption: 1st July 2022
- The firm is looking for a competent client relationship officer. This is a customer service position.
- The position requires you to provide excellent customer service to our clients and the office team.
- Experience in immigration law is not essential. However, an experience in working in a business and office environment, getting tasks done in a short time is essential.
- Fill in Clients records and forms.
- Check and process clients documents.
- Analyze clients documents.
- Scan and Upload documents.
- Assist clients with knowing the range of services offered.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of services to clients.
- Greet clients in a friendly, polite, and professional manner.
- Educate clients about current immigration developments and trends.
- Ring up clients, respond to emails, meet face to face, and chat to clients to take payments, and you issue receipts.
- Fill forms online.
- Anaylse situation and issues.
- Check for errors in documents.
- Sell service to the prospective clients.
- Collect Client information and fill out application forms.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Contribute to team's daily sales goals.
- B.Sc / HND degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Must have experience working in a business/office environment
- Must have good data analysis skills.
- Must be able to follow set company rules and standards
- Minimum of Second class lower or itsequivalent.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at normal office hours.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability/skills.
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities/skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, chrome etc.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated selling skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Pls specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the closing date may not be considered
Application Deadline 28th June, 2022.