Customer Service / Front Desk Officer at Bellpoint Energy Limited
Bellpoint Energy Limited aims to become the most efficiently run and responsible energy servicing organization in Africa. Bellpoint Energy Limited is a premier player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry servicing the downstream and upstream sector with active involvement in the provision of efficient and innovative solutions that enable people and businesses create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitors’ register
- Offer refreshments tvisitors where appropriate
- Direct visitors tcontact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table
- Ability tmaintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
Answer Phone Calls:
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine purpose of the call
- Deal with visitors queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
Manage Mail / Customer Service:
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution tsolve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up tensure resolution.
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and redirect appropriately tofficers in-house
- Handle all customer related issues with proper guidance from supervisor.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
Monitor Office Visits:
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- Book meeting rooms Inform participants
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipments
- Organize catering for meeting
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organize mailings Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Reception Area Maintenance:
- Keep reception area clear & neat
- Maintain & organize reading materials.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Prior experience in customer service as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent communication, written and people skills.
- Good multitasking, time management and organisational skills.
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skill.
- Customer oriented and professional attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply