Customer Service Manager at J3 Holdings
J3 Holdings is a diversified conglomerate with a wide range of first-rate operations in various sectors of the economy. These include real estate development and management, facility management, land sales, loans and investments, trucking services, supply chain management, courier services, poultry farming, among others. From our headquarters in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, our businesses cater for every member of the society irrespective of their socio-economic class. We are passionate about excellence and this is evident in our products and services.
J3 Holdings is people oriented and provides employment, directly and indirectly, for thousands of talented people across its various businesses thereby sustaining the livelihoods of tens of thousands more across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a qualified candidate for the position a Customer Service Professional with vast knowledge in customer acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies, managing irate clients, and brand/client social media campaigns. Preferably Female
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive on boarding experience for all new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Persuade customers to reconsider the rollover of their investments instead of liquidation.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Train your team to deliver a high standard of customer service
- lead or supervise a team of customer service staff
- Learn about your organization’s products or services and keep up to date with changes
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- To oversee the client experience (CX) team, making sure that each team member is efficient and effective in the resolution of client issues.
- To supervise the activities of client experience team to ensure their interaction with clients reflect positively on the company.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of information to both client and management on any pre-liquidation and post liquidation of investment.
- Ensure that client inquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Expected to monitor the activities of the client service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of client service.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving client experience.
- Organize training programs for client experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Source for new business prospects and follow up on referrals from existing clients.
- Ensure that all records of all existing and potential clients are properly maintained and updated.
- Ensure timely communication of information regarding investments to both client and management.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Required experience of 3-5 years as a Client Relations Manager orRelationship Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and build business relationships.
- Background in customer service industry
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.