Customer Service Officer at Jolie Homes Limited
Jolie Homes Limited is the best Real-Estate Trading marketing Agency in Nigeria, we sell, rent, and manage all kinds of Accomodations Needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fulfill customer service requests via phone, email, mail, chat, in person or social media
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships and excellent customer service with dealers and consumers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction, and following up
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls – no cold calls!
- Experience in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information and Multi-tasking a plus.
- Experience with simple math
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- High level of communication and relationship building in a professional, positive, and kind manner
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal
- Creative and resourceful thinking for best customer solutions.
- Provide guidance to multi levels throughout the internal organization and external customer base.
- Experience interpreting and/or discussing information with others through technology
- Experience teaching others about new terminology or concepts
- Strong telephone, email and computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to learn quickly
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2022.