Customer Service Officer at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria. The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do. With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation and facility management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a Customer Service officer to assist in delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- BSc or relevant qualification.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.