Customer Service Representative at Veritasi Homes and Properties Limited
Apr 19, 2021, 10:11 PM
Veritasi Homes and Properties Limited is a world-class real estate development company driven by value innovation and optimum service to deliver affordable homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Proven customer support of 1 - 2 years experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV in a Pdf format and as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2021.