Data Analyst at Flex Finance
Flex Finance is Africa's leading Spend management and requisition platform that helps finance teams and business owners manage all company spending in one place. We combined robust payment infrastructure with spend management architecture and data-rich expense reports to revolutionize how African businesses track spending.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Your responsibilities will include conducting a complete lifecycle analysis for requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop research and reporting capabilities
- You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- If you think you are ready to join our team, then apply right away. We will be pleased to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise in data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of Retool, Tableau, or Power BI is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Good compensation
- Friendly workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Health and dental plan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This position is for immediate hiring