Data Analyst - Dashboard Developer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst - Dashboard Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Dashboard Developer will perform all routine tasks of BI assignments including translating business requirements into technical requirements, connecting to data sources, PowerShell, REST APIs, and Identifying and developing dashboards/reports which solve clients’ unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that’s easy to understand and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely.
- Extracts, aggregates, analyzes and develops reports and dashboards using data sources including customer satisfaction data, operational data, employee performance data etc.
- Reviews and cleans datasets used in dashboards and reports.
- Reviews and recommends new metrics for analysis and presentation.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Develops visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using business intelligence tools (such as Power BI and Tableau)
- Connects to data sources, imports data and transforms data for Business Intelligence.
- Creates and maintains organizational dashboards.
- Participates in the development of reports for external reporting.
- Serves as an organizational resource and expert related to data analysis tools and presentation of data via the development of dashboards.
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or other relevant fields is required.
- At least one year of Data Analysis experience using Power BI, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- An ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Proven experience in building advanced data dashboards and reports.
- Excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
- Advanced Excel and data cleaning skills are required.
- High attention to detail, quick learner, storyteller.
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.