Data Entry Clerk at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria,Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy. Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services,equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds,Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes,heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
- The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.