Deputy Sector Manager at Paycom Nigeria Limited (Opay)
Paycom - We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Sector Manager
Locations: Benin - Edo, Abeokuta - Ogun & Ibadan - Oyo
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistant are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
Qualifications / Requirements
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- 3 years proven work experience as a Business Developer Manager or Sales manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCGs, Betting or Health Sector
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you have applied before, kindly ignore, as double entry will lead to automatic disqualification
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.