Digital Marketer at Vorem
Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Warri, Delta (Remote)
- A Digital marketer is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns.
- Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote company’s services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital campaigns and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Online seasonal campaign Idea generation and execution
- Online Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotion content development
- Online Stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Online Platform promotion research
- Online based public relation communication.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a reputable institution
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
- Strong ability to pay attention to details.
- 2- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.