Digital / Sales Executive at Panai Global Services
Nov 9, 2020, 6:51 PM
Panai Global Services, a real estate company with its head office in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital / Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles / Responsibility
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends in sales
- Managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of the company.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Writing marketing & sales reports on a weekly basis
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and ROI.
- Demonstrating, presenting and sale of products
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to customers when it's needed
- Negotiating sales contracts with new & existing customers
- Achieve weekly, monthly & annual sales targets.
- Working with the sales team members to meet up the sales target of the organization.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry developments
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Apply creativity and result-oriented strategy towards achieving set goals for the company.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- 3 years experience in marketing / sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Experience working in Online Marketing and SEO technique is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
N75,000 - N150,000 / month.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.