Direct Sales Executive at Transkredit Finance
Transkredit was birthed to address a gap in financial inclusion, in line with the Maya Declaration; a global initiative for responsible and sustainable financial inclusion that aims to reduce poverty and ensure financial stability for the benefit of all. We have taken up a mandate to provide easy access to credit for every qualified adult and reputable organization in Nigeria and beyond; through the use of innovation and our array of products tailored to suit their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute all tasks and activities related to the marketing of products/ services to existing and prospective customers within the assigned region and business area.
- Promote company products by marketing Transkredit’s products and service offerings to current and potential clients within the assigned jurisdiction.
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions guiding Transkredit’s products and services.
- Build and maintain client base through aggressive customer relationship building and management.
- Participate in the recovery action on non-performing loans, including watch listed accounts.
- Conduct customer surveys and business environmental analysis and generate relevant information for product/ service development.
- Prepare/ compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Team Leader, Marketing.
- Inform customers of the distinguishing features and benefits of Transkredit’s new products and services.
- Obtain and file supporting documents and customer correspondence required in closing a deal and provide all other administrative support for transactions.
- Log and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalating to other support units where necessary to ensure effective resolution.
- Participate in the implementation of effective marketing strategies, programmes and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhance asset creation and relationship management.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of marketing models.
- Possession of in-depth knowledge of customer acquisition/ retention strategies
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the mortgage, real estate financing and retail/small business banking sub-sectors.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing – advertising, brand management, market/sector targeting, product development etc.
- Expert knowledge of Transkredit’s products and services.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of MS Office tools
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High level of drive and resilience in achieving set goals/ targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail