Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Drone Specialist in a Hospitality Company in Lagos
Drone Specialist in a Hospitality Company in Lagos
Jul 14, 2020, 3:57 PM
PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality industry is urgently seeking for immediate employment an experienced candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Drone Specialist Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Create relationships and identify customer needs while recommending appropriate solutions to drive both individual and team sales, margin, accessories and overall performance.
- Manage social media channels and interact with customers.
- Handle e-commerce sales, email and phone inquiries.
- Understand and know when and how to route customer inquiries.
- Stay on top of news about products and initiatives. Thus being ready to apply your learning's in customer interactions.
- Showcasing our hero products and services through best-in-class merchandising.
- Strong communication and listening skills that let you speak as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You have excellent customer service skills that allow you to translate complex conversations into simple solutions.
- Energetic and self-initiated team player.
- Strong interest in connecting technology to customer needs.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Note: Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline 16th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts