Dynamics 365 CRM Personnel at VeriPark
VeriPark is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omni-channel delivery, branch automation, loan origination, and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI, we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive, and Professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Education Requirement: Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree - Computer Science
- MS CRM Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience is required,
- Business know how on banking is preferred,
- Experience in CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET,
- Communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, Malay, Mandarin and English is an added advantage
- Ability to work on client projects at client premises,
- Ability to travel for project assignments in various countries around Far East Asia.
- Dynamics CRM experience in an enterprise customer with at least 50 users is required,
- Ability to develop workflows, plug-ins and can do entity modifications,
- Minimum three years of web based application development experience,
Minimum Required Experience:
- CRM on a web farm deployment:3 -5 years
- Usage of SSRS to make reports: 3 - 5 years
- CRM project with more than 300 users: 3+ years
- CRM Plugins development:3 - 5 years
- Development of an ISV application in an iFrame: 3 - 5 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.