Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Electrical Design Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Electrical Design Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Jul 11, 2020, 7:52 PM
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer Location: Lagos
- Electrical Design Engineer in the design of the electrical system like earthling, lighting, cabling, preparation of single line diagram, communication, fire alarm etc. including system calculations and drawing preparation.
- Plans and schedules assigned work and determines staffing needs to meet the project milestones and assumes responsibility for meeting man-hour budget and project schedules for all work assigned to the group or subordinate personnel
- Monitors work for compliance with approved design standards and to provide for efficient and quality design, reliable plant operation and economy.
- Endorses or prepares reports for work progress for project discipline use.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of computer applications to design work and promotes maximum and efficient use of computers.
- Assists less experienced personnel in the performance of their assigned tasks.
- Performs interdisciplinary checks.
- Assists Lead Engineer in maintaining project Contract review, KPI, Change Tracking, Schedule Tracking, Productivity and dashboard reporting, Value Engineering, Lesson Learnt etc.
- Review design documents, Subcontractors/ Vendor documents for technical compliance.
- Performs technical audits as and when required.
- Prepares, reviews or monitors project controls, cost estimates, quantity take offs and manpower requirement.
- Plans, Schedules, conducts and co-ordinates with minimal supervision.
- Receives technical guidance from Group Leader, Design Supervisor or Electrical specialists only on unusual or complex problems, performs 3D modelling extraction from 3D model 2D drafting when required.
- Supervises and prepares design and drafting procedures to standardize the design effort.
- Supervises and reviews quantity take-offs.
- Reviews and defines engineering scope changes as required.
- Gives on-the-job training, promotes development of subordinates, evaluates and counsels assigned personnel.
- BSc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Candidate must have expertise in AutoCAD and or Revit as an added advantage
- Candidate must have 5 yearsТ relevant previous experience in similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 24th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts