Electrical Engineer (Experienced) at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction Company Limited was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Experienced)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit an Experienced Electrical Engineer who would be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining electrical control systems, machinery and equipment.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate construction installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Install electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear, disconnects, and motor control centres monitor and expedite deliveries.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Record, analyse and interpret test data.
- Propose modifications and retest products.
- Supervise power distribution system design including electrical equipment layout, single line diagrams, and wiring schedules.
- A First Degree from a recognised university in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Being a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and COREN is desirable.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- The ability to be a team-player.
- The will to learn and continuously develop skills and knowledge.
- Professional membership with any internationally recognised Engineering body.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in project execution and coordination.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a profile picture (passport photograph), Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.