Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Vacancy for an Internal Audit Officer
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Vacancy for an Internal Audit Officer
Sep 6, 2019, 1:00 AM
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Internal Audit Officer Location: Lagos Job type: Full time Main Responsibilities
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the audit manager.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedure and program.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors.
- Review of overall operational procedures.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time
- HND, B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance and any other relevant discipline.
- Must have 0 - 2 years work experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts