Engineering Project Manager In A Reputable Energy Company
Feb 16, 2021, 6:22 PM
Swift Consulting - Our client in the Energy sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Swift Consulting is looking to fill the role of Engineering Project Manager with strong project management, financial, and cross-functional skills on behalf our client in the energy sector. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and will be comfortable supporting large and complex projects from engineering concept through commissioning.
- This is a highly visible role that will require very effective management and communication at multiple levels of the organization.
- Drive execution of project portfolio across division, aligning program standards, compliance controls, and governance to maximize investment value
- Balance project risk and uncertainty through risk management and mitigation plans.
- Centralize program standards, compliance controls, and governance to improve project accountability
- Develop financial business models to understand the total cost of ownership and revenue generation to support capital investment decisions
- Proven track record of delivering large complex engineering projects on time, on budget and within scope
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and MBA degree in Engineering or related field preferred but not required
- 5+ years of demonstrated engineering project management experience
- A proven track record of cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Ability to influence and drive change while building solid relationships with our businesses and vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement process, system, and structure in a fast pace complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate tactical business plans into strategic and operational plans
- Prior experience functioning in a matrixed environment with global or multi-national sites and team preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using "Engineer Project Manager" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2021.