Engineering Stores Assistant at GZ Industries Limited
GZI is the first Alumunium beverage can manufacturing company in West Africa with state of the art factories in Aba, Agbara and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Stores Assistant
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full time
- We seek motivated and result-oriented individuals in our factory in Aba, Abia state.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Arranges store items and supplies, ensuring ease of retrieval.
- Issues spare parts to the users based on authorized requisition.
- Post all items issued in SAP using the right cost centers and internal orders.
- Assist the store officer in raising GRN in SAP for the newly received items.
- Inspects all newly purchased store items, ensuring conformance with quantity and design specifications.
- Update the bin cards immediately after receiving or issuing store items.
- Assists the Stores Officer in raising purchase requests as may be delegated.
- Follows up with procurement to ensure timely supply of the items.
- Liaises with external suppliers for the delivery of store items.
- Takes part in the receipt of supplies from contractors and ensures they are in line with specifications.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all items in the store.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all store items released to other departments.
- Prepares daily inventory movement report.
- Ensures the store maintains a high level of hygiene at all times.
- Ensures only authorized personnel is allowed into the stores.
- Assists the store officer in creating material codes in the system.
- Records all receipts in receiving log and issuance in the issue logbook.
- Maintain a file of open requisitions.
- Participates in the regular stock count.
- Identify and tag all received items and label them with the part number.
- Minimum of an OND in Engineering or a related Science discipline
- Basic SAP Proficiency is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry
- Must be very good in excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th May, 2021.