Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > English and Literature in English Teacher at Khadob College, Akure
English and Literature in English Teacher at Khadob College, Akure
Jul 11, 2020, 7:28 PM
Khadob College is a reputable school of high educational standard and Islamic morals dedicated to educating intellectually, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally located in a serene environment in Akure, Ondo State.
We are recruiting to fill for immediate resumption the position below: Job Title: English and Literature in English Teacher Location: Akure, Ondo Sector: Education
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners
- Supporting the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Khadob College.
- NCE, B.A. (Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B.Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Current with modern teaching
- A goal-oriented teacher.
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Market related.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts