Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Entry Level Inventory Officer recruitment at Invent Alliance Limited
Entry Level Inventory Officer recruitment at Invent Alliance Limited
Mar 8, 2020, 10:58 PM
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Inventory Officer Location: Lagos Report To: Bakery Operations Manager
- Preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, managing the stock levels and giving out the bakery products from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records.
- Keep detailed record of inventory when bakery products are purchased and returned.
- Report when raw materials are getting to reorder level so restocking can be made.
- Create and receive orders, that is, monitor the unpacking of bakery products upon arrival after sales, assess inventory and ensure they are in good condition.
- Reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies and report same to the finance department for record keeping.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt, etc.
- Receive and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of BSc in Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.
- Exceptional numerical skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Planning and time management ability.
- Good computer skills especially in MS Excel
- Excellent organisational skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 18th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts