Entry Level Quantity Surveyor at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles / Description
- Construction Company seeks to recruit a young and dynamic fresh Quantity Surveyor who would work in a project team to manage and plan all costs associated with all types of construction projects, maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Assist in performing risk and value management, as well as, cost control.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Monitor site resources usage against budget.
- Assist the procurement team in the analysis, selection and placement of subcontract orders
- Assist the tender preparation team in the preparation of Bill of Quantities, costing for tenders, schedule of works, specifications and all contract documentation.
- Assist in valuation of completed work for payment processing.
- Assist to certify works completed by subcontractors; assess changes and document variation orders, monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports and production of curves.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- 1 - 3 years post relevant NYSC experience in Quantity Surveying
- The ability to work in a team across boundaries to achieve results
- A professional approach which generates credibility.
- A self-starter and a personal commitment to continuous self-development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.