Enumerator - Field Survey at Qualiquant Services Limited
Oct 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
Qualiquant Services Limited is a fully registered Nigerian-based research company with a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria is looking for enumerators in Borno State. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator - Field Survey
Locations: Biu, Konduga, Mafa, Gwoza, Bama and Monguno, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Ability to read and write in English, Hausa and / or Kanuri.
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages widely spoken in Borno State.
- Must be residing in any of the following LGAs in Borno State: Biu, Konduga, Mafa, Gwoza, Bama and Monguno.
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in data collection.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities).
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program.
- Knowledge and background in quantitative survey studies.
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality.
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ''Job Title and Location'' in which candidate is resident should be clearly stated as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st November, 2020.