Escort Driver at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Coleman Technical Industries Limited ("Coleman") was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Escort Driver
Location: Ikeja GRA - Lagos / Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive and maintain the assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- The successful applicant shall be required to drive the company’s mobile escorts.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in a running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care of the safety of those in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determined by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident-free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of an SSCE is required
- Minimum of 2 years Proven experience as an Escort Driver
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Applicant should be between 35-45years of age and must be very conversant with the Lagos State road network.
- Must be married.
- Candidate must be living around Ikeja axis Lagos state
N50,000 - N70,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th August, 2022.