Executive Director at Mainspring & Associates
Mainspring & Associates is into business consultation, law consultation and provides services to vibrant Nigerians accross the country.
We are recruiting vibrant individual to fill the position below in some outlet offices in Lagos:
Job Title: Executive Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position.
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary.
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- 1 - 5 years work experience.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems.
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills.
- Proven experience as executive director.
- Experience in developing strategies and plans.
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques.
N170,000 - N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th September, 2022.