Executive House Keeper Job in Lagos at Rovedana Limited
Aug 20, 2019, 6:01 AM
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive House Keeper
- We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Report any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a housekeeper
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write good English
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2019.