Executive Management Driver at Carnation Registrars Limited
Carnation Registrars Limited - We are Registrars a symbol of efficient quality and prompt on-line service provider with modern day State of the Art Information Technology System. We are constantly adding value to our client companies and numerous shareholders nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Management Driver
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing security for executives and their families, including monitoring their well-being and handling any security threats or issues that arise.
- Maintaining a vehicle inventory, ordering parts, arranging for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Driving executives to meetings, conferences, social engagements and other events as requested
- Coordinating with other staff members at the executive’s company to ensure that all requests are handled appropriately.
- Monitoring traffic conditions, including road construction and congestion and relaying information to the executive in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Keeping management vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensuring that the executive’s schedule is organized effectively to maximize productivity.
- Providing assistance with luggage and other items as requested by the executive.
- Staying informed about current local events and activities that may be of interest to the executive so that he or she may be informed about community activities and events.
- High School Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- Have been driving for at least 5 years
- Valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals (optional).
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Reside at Igbogbo/Bayeku axis of Ikorodu.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.