Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Professional Bodies / Associations > Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Jul 2, 2020, 5:53 PM
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO Location: Lagos
- To professionally assist in developing and implementing many aspects of business generating engagements of the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Assist in executing business strategy plan of the CEO.
- Run an executive errand for CEO on winning businesses and managing relationship with high profile clients –able to convert contact to cash.
- And any other assignment(s)
- Must have worked in same capacity in the past with notable business organization with excellent performance record.
- Must be a very brilliant, intelligent and “A grade” extrovert person...this is absolutely important!
- Must be a holder of Master's degree in related discipline.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Gross Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration grows in response to role delivery and performance.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Or Hand deliver your application and CV to: The Executive Secretary, Institute of Credit Administration, 213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos State. Note: If you can prove that you are able to deliver the role attached to this job, and you meets the requirements stated herein, send your applicationApplication Deadline 10th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts