Experienced Civil Engineer at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit an Experienced Civil Engineer that would work in a project team and oversee the planning, designing and supervision of construction and maintenance projects.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day field supervision at the site. Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget and schedule.
- Assist in conducting technical, feasibility studies and site investigations to establish effective and efficient project executions.
- Identify and implement construction-specific opportunities for improvement.
- Test building materials for quality and provide costs estimates and labour required for each project.
- Assess the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal government/agencies rules, standards and procedures.
- Recommend measures to enhance improvement or efficiency opportunities that may arise.
- Co-ordinate field work including contract work to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications and codes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in Civil / Structural Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience in construction and project execution.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages.
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Being a Registered member of the Nigerian society of Engineers and COREN would be an added advantage.
- Professional membership with any internationally recognized engineering body (E.g PMP, PRINCE2) is also an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.