Experienced Land Surveyor at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit an Experienced Land Surveyor to manage and coordinate surveys and investigations of land surfaces and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates surveys and investigations of land surfaces.
- Ensure accurate measurements of the ground as required, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information.
- Handle the preparation of survey maps, plans, and exhibits.
- Provide surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Meet with Civil and design engineers to determine pertinent information required for project plans
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Gather data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys
- Supervise and use digital mapping and processing data.
- Make use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in Land Surveying or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ post NYSC experience in conducting land surveys in the field.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the particular field
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Can Lead and direct the team for better productivity.
- Being a Certified and Registered member of the Surveyors Council of Nig. (SURCON) is an added advantage.
- A Masters’ Degree is an added advantage
- Ability to perform horizontal and vertical survey calculations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.