Facilities Supervisor at James Cubitt Facility Managers
James Cubitt Facility Managers is duly registered in Nigeria and is part of the James Cubitt Group with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE. The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of designing and delivering projects for clients such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading proponents in incorporating best practices in facility management into all the key areas of a building’s lifecycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Supervisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Shall be responsible for professionally representing the company brand and culture at assigned location/facility.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water supply and treatment plant, power generating system, HVAC are fully under efficiently managed and well-maintained using a well drafted PPM that conforms with standards.
- Generate records for management of generators and all equipment to achieve all year power uptime via preventive maintenance of the equipment.
- Daily supervision and overseeing operations team, and service providers for services including security, janitorial services, waste management, fumigation, landscaping and external contractors using check lists or agreed program of works.
- Respond to clients’/residents’ complaints while ensuring good customer relations with clients/resident; - Be accountable to ensure compliance - taking actions to provide solutions in line with JCFM’s operational procedures.
- Supervising projects, renovations or refurbishments of exiting faculties
- Inspect, document, manage and escalate all building maintenance matters: roof leaks, plumbing leaks, electrical faults, need for painting, structural defects, etc.
- Making recommendations in line with the process; and where procurement is needed, reports same to line manager for budget approval
- Ensure all requests are adequately closed, flagging anomalies and take actions to resolve issues
- Document and give situation report to Manager Operations on weekly basis.
- Receive all fault requests and respond timely to all job requests using the JCFM standard operating systems.
- Generate reports for your location with regards to the facility operations and activities of technicians, plumbers, gardeners, cleaners, etc.
- Deal with emergency issues that arises
- Demonstrate capability to train, mentor and enforcing discipline of junior staff
- Maintenance of facility on operational level by following approved plans for repairs and replacement.
- Advising the line managers on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Proficient in client management and customer relations skill in managing residents
- Demonstrate good leadership and capability in building and leading operations team
- Candidates must demonstrate good command of English language (both written and Oral).
- Must have 3-4 years experience in facility management
- Technical and Operational expertise in Facility Management
150,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email