Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Facility and Administration Manager at Alan & Grant
Facility and Administration Manager at Alan & Grant
Jan 30, 2020, 8:50 AM
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy in from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility and Administration Manager Location: Jos, Plateau Industry: FMCG/Foods/Beverage Job Type: Full Time
- Administrative duties include creating periodic reports, such as work schedules. Also maintain inventory, such as cleaning supplies, tools and office supplies. The supervisor keeps the facility running efficiently by overseeing both personnel and equipment.
- The Facility Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the facility and manages the maintenance of buildings and the staff who perform this function.
- Responsible for inspecting buildings to identify maintenance issues, such as clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electrical switches.
- They report them and create work assignments for the staff.
- Maintaining a clean facility by regular fumigation and proper cleaning.
- Ensure all company facilities are adequately provided with the necessary items needed for their day to day function.
- Ensure employees are credited with monthly airtime and data for office use and trackers for company vehicles.
- Ensure all pool vehicles papers are always up to date.
- Liaison with printers and printing press for Staff Identity cards, business cards, and printing of any other company document.
- Confirmation of newly employed staff by getting necessary feedback from personal referees submitted by the employees.
- Being able to complete tasks efficiently and without very close supervision.
- Ensure the proper use and care of equipment.
- Ensuring that all employees follow operating and usage policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of contract terms and practices used in administering contracts for services; inventory methods used to track materials used and on hand.
- Minimum of BSc / HND discipline in related field
- Professional qualification, certification in project management or MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5-7years relevant experience in related field
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts