Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Factory Accountant at The Candel Company Limited
Factory Accountant at The Candel Company Limited
Apr 3, 2020, 11:34 PM
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant Location: Lagos
- Monitor and control of the sites production costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the site.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain factory information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers for maintenance and all other financial inputs concerning the factory
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 17th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts