Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu Vacancy Announcement for a Registrar
Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu Vacancy Announcement for a Registrar
May 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
The Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Registrar - (CONTENDISS 15) Location: Damaturu, Yobe Job Description
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic
- Take charge of the Registry Department
- Responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic
- Responsible for keeping all records in the Polytechnic
- Issuing Certificates of Service
- Function as Secretary to the Academic Board
- Secretary to the Governing Council
- Secretary to other Statutory Committees
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Rector or the Governing Council from time to time
- Candidates should possess a good honours Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in the field of Arts, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences plus at least (17) years cognate working experience, or a Masters degree from a recognized institution of learning plus at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience, or a Doctorate degree plus at least twelve (12) years cognate experience, preferably from a Polytechnic system.
- Candidates must further show evidence of membership of relevant professional bodies in addition to being ICT compliant in relevant softwares such as Microsoft and Power Point presentations.
- The tenure of Office of the Registrar shall be for a period of five (5) years effective from the date of appointment and may be renewed for another second and final tenure of four years and no more.
- Full name, (Surname First)
- Place and Date of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- Marital Status
- No. and ages of children
- Permanent home address
- Contact address
- E-mail address and Phone Number(s)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (certified copies attached)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present employers, posts held and current salary level
- Visions for the Polytechnic in the next five (5) years (xiv) Report of three (3) Referees on the candidate
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts