Field Engineer at OutsideIn HR Limited
OutsideIn HR is an innovative organisation focused on developing people, with a vision to revolutionise HR in Nigeria and impact Africa. Our mission is achieving transformation from the outside in
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Field Engineer's primary focus is to provide applicable knowledge and practical support to targeted product and service initiatives, market segments and key customers.
- Drive sales of targeted products and services within the targeted region.
- Perform evaluation of customer fluid systems to identify area of improvement, drive plant effectiveness, and offer possible solutions via formal reports.
- Provide distributor training and technical support on products and applications.
- Collaborate with other Field Engineers on technical applications and solutions.
- Identify the changing application needs for new products and existing products while providing feedback to the appropriate factory personnel on improvements to products or services.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 4+ years of industry experience with fluid controls or products in one or more focused market / application segments.
- Skills: Through an application engineering effort, able to understand customer applications and develop/provide fluid handling solutions to specific customer needs and specifications. Skilled in interpreting and understanding customer applications in order to develop P&ID and fluid schematics. Ability to solve complex problems and complete multiple projects using problem-solving methods to make sound engineering decisions. Able to identify and assess new opportunities. Strong oral and written communication. Strong computer skills.
- Self Motivated Self-Confidence, Service Orientation, Adaptability, Achievement, Initiative, Change Catalyst, Influence and Teamwork & Collaboration.
Scope of Position:
- May require relocation to a specific region.
- Qualified candidate is preferred to be knowledgeable in product and manufacturing knowledge.
- Sufficient experience in fluid systems.
- Must be able to travel 40%-60%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.