Field Marketing Representatives at Academic Library World
Academic Libra is an educational solutions and IT company. We provide none stop IT solutions and services to facilitate digitization beyond imagination. We provide expertise in data digitization and IT enabled services. We aim to build cost effective products and implement prudent solutions at the highest quality. Some services provided include academic laboratories, digital library, ICT library, office furniture and supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Representative
Locations: Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River, Delta, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
Skills and Qualifications
The candidate should possess various soft skills to execute a successful marketing campaign which includes:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management.
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative marketing strategies.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- NYSC of recent graduates preferred.
- For more information, please call: 08185176863
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Imo State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State