Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Field Sales Officer - Modern Trade at Dangote Group
Field Sales Officer - Modern Trade at Dangote Group
Feb 7, 2020, 5:40 PM
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Modern Trade - Field Sales Officer Location: Nationwide Department: Sales & Distribution Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc Zone: South East, South West, South-South, North Central, North West, Nigeria Employment Type: Full-time
- FSO (MT) is to achieve all company brands’ availability, visibility, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation.
- The Modern Trade - Field Sales Officer is responsible for communicating the company’s product offerings to the trade and stimulate volume sales of all the company’s products in modern trade outlets (Supermarkets and Superrettes).
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Recommend appropriate strategies to improve sales and achieve targets.
- Deliver the desired brand experience via effective & efficient in-market execution (visibility, availability & market share) in line with targets and best global practices
- Manage all merchandisers deployed in outlets and ensure that they are working according to the agreed procedures and delivering the expected result
- Identify and harness sales development opportunities in Modern Trade (Supermarket and Superrettes) in assigned territories.
- Negotiate and start a business relationship with identified outlets
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English, Hausa and/or Yoruba
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a related industry
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 29th February, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Dangote Group Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Sales Officer