Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Field Worker / Enumerator at Qualiquant Services Limited
Field Worker / Enumerator at Qualiquant Services Limited
Jul 16, 2020, 11:21 PM
Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes. Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive, and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Worker / Enumerator Location: Lagos Job Field: Research / Data Analysis
Required Qualifications The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in survey studies
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the programme.
- Strong work ethic towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities)
- Knowledge and background in Qualitative and Quantitative survey studies
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to read and write in either of these two (2) languages - Yoruba or Igbo
- A minimum of a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- Not older than 40 years and younger than 25 years old.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Strong humanitarian motivation
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
- Ability to travel within study areas (transportation allowance will be provided)
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and language in which candidate is proficient in subject title Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 23rd July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts